The YASKAWA Sigma-5 Servo Drive series offers a wide range of well matched components with excellent performance and outstanding efficiency.
- Comprehensive Motor and Amplifier Power Range
- Savings through Performance. Lower production costs, energy savings and higher productivity, no additional cooling necessary, higher performance
- Safety Features. Smooth integration of mandatory legal safety standards
- Quality and Reliability in your Production. Excellent production quality, more than 8 million servo systems in the field
- Fast and simple set-up. Advanced autotuning, one parameter tuning
The YASKAWA Sigma-5 Servo Drive series offers standard rotary motors as well as linear and rotary direct drives and linear sliders. This broad variety of drive systems covers all market demands with regard to compact size, high dynamics, high efficiency, low maintenance and outstanding reliability.
The most impressive feature of the Sigma-5 series is a positioning accuracy of up to 10 nm with standard products, while offering shortest positioning times. The well known YASKAWA auto-tuning functions enable a complete servo axis set-up in a high dynamic performance machine in less than two hours – compared to more than eight hours needed by other solutions currently available in the market.
In short, Sigma-5 offers precise positioning at high speed, smooth, vibration-free operation and easy start-up. Result: Reduced cycle time – maximum throughput, improved product quality, enhanced machine wear resistance, shortened initial set-up time, lower life cycle cost.