Governed by internationally standardized functions, the MP2300Siec and the MP2310iec are machine controllers with a potent motion engine at its core. A built-in web server is included and the machine controller is compatible with international network protocols.
- Communication Protocols – Open standards EtherNet/IP and Modbus/TCP to connect to many HMI and PLC in the market.
- Standard Programming Languages – IEC61131-3 standard for efficient software programming and handling
- PLCopen Function Blocks – YASKAWA developed the Motion Control interface MotionWorks IEC to comply with PLCopen "standard"
- Programmable Amplifier Outputs – The controller can operate local amplifier outputs. This reduces panel cost and space requirements when just a couple of outputs are necessary.
- Reusable Code – Libraries enable importation of previously developed logic.
- Controller-Centric Commissioning – The MECHATROLINK motion network enables machine configuration from a single location with one software tool. Using self-tuning abilities of a servo system commissioning time is greatly reduced.
- A Multitude of Options – Choose from ten option cards offered for the expansion slot to accommodate most machine requirements