New Sigma-7 Servo Drives
SIGMA-7 - THE NEXT GENERATION SERVO SERIES
Presets in the amplifier software simplify commissioning. A ‚tuning-less‘ function allows immediate use of the Sigma-7 without the need for complex parametrisation or special knowledge of control equipment, while an auto-tuning function ensures quick adjustment.
- Preset parameter in the amplifier software simplify commissioning
- Tuning-less-function allows immediate use of Sigma-7
- no complex parameterization
- without special knowledge of control technology
- The Auto-Tuning Function ensures rapid adaptation to the load
- Daisy-Chain-Wiring allows convenient connection from device to device and reduces installation time
- European Connector with Quick Locking works on the principle Plug & Turn for easy and simple wiring.
Faster, more accurate and with shorter settling time, Sigma-7 offers higher machine efficiency and faster settling time resulting in higher throughput. Our Sigma-7 Systems can synchronize a high number of axes and automatically adjust to the load. Built-in functions like vibration suppression, as well as friction- and ripple compensation make for consistently fast commissioning.
- High Control Performance
- Speed + accuracy at the same time
- Synchronizing of a high number of axes
- Vibration suppression, fast positioning
- Automatic adjustments to the load
Sigma-7 reduces the overall costs by providing faster machine setup, higher throughput with more products in less time and reduced machine downtimes due to the high reliability of our products.
- Over 25 years experience with more than 12 million devices in the field.
- The highest quality standards in production (34 ppm)
- Sigma-7 was developed for more than 60.000 hour operation time and specified for 55 °C ambient temperature in the cabinet (typical are 20.000 hour)
Download Brochures and Manuals here